FAR WEST Rules Q&A
  • In an effort to get back to ramping this site back up to full speed ahead, I'm starting this thread to allow backers who have been sent the redesigned FAR WEST rules manuscript chapters to ask questions, comments, or otherwise discuss the system -- and I'm making the conversation public, so that non-backers can read along, and thereby get a sneak preview of what's coming!
  • Way of the Silent Spider
    double statement regarding "unranked"?
  • I'm curious to read more about Joss. It sounds like it'll come up a lot - rolling a pair on two six-sided dice is pretty easy with small numbers of dice, and once you reach seven dice it's guaranteed. What happens when you've got more than one double? Are triples even more luck?
  • Puppetfox said:

Way of the Silent Spider
    double statement regarding "unranked"?

Good catch. Made the edit, and then didn't delete the thing which we were supposed to remove!

jcfiala said:

What happens when you've got more than one double? Are triples even more luck?

Nope, only counting doubles -- and in the situation where you get more than one, you count the better one. All will be made clear in Chapter VIII. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!